CREATE FUNCTIONAL ART WHILE RECYCLING GLASS BOTTLES AND JARS WITH THIS DEPENDABLE BOTTLE CUTTER!!
Perfect for those who want to spice up the look of their home with unique, decorative pieces, this gadget will let you cut bottles and turn them into perfect display pieces.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- This bottle cutter uses a durable metal holder and high-quality plastic body that can make sure long service life and bottle being cut neatly.
- Easy to make a score line that joins up perfectly every time.
- Sturdier and easier to use than all other models, this highly durable bottle cutter will help you cutting bottles perfectly in a few steps.
- Cuts a huge range of bottle sizes.
- Carbide cutting wheel.
- With this method of recycling, you can turn many kinds of bottles into drinking glasses, vases, or other vessels.
The Bottle Cutter was designed to be the ultimate handheld bottle cutter. The cutting wheel is made from high-quality tungsten carbide steel that lasts over 200 cuts. It adjusts to fit round bottles with a circumference ranging from 43 to 102mm. The bottle cutting process consists of easy 3 main steps that allow you to cut any bottle in just over a minute.
How does it work?
- Scoring Process: Insert a bottle into the Glass Bottle Cutter so that the cutting wheel lines up to the desired cutting location and adjust the screws until it grasps the bottle firmly but still allows it to easily turn. Engage the cutting wheel and rotate the bottle one complete turn ONLY. You will hear a clicking sound once the rotation is complete.
- Separation Process: Place a separation tie on each side of the score line and pour alternating streams of boiling and cold water to stress the glass. It can handle thick and thin bottles just fine, however, the thicker glass may require more cycles of boiling and cold water to force the separation.
- Finishing Process: Apply sandpaper to easily remove any sharp edge. We tend to cut bottles with attractive painted labels because preserving paper labels is a challenge. The variety of bottles is endless, and so are the projects you can create with the Glass Bottle Cutter.
How to use:
- Adjust the cutter: Insert a glass bottle into the cutter and tighten the screw, make sure the cutting wheel can touch the bottle with pressure.
- Cut a line on the bottle: This is exactly the same as making a score line when glass cutting. Using one hand rotate the cutter and another hand to keep the bottle sturdy. This will take practice if you have never used a cutter to cut glass before. Only cut around the bottle once.
- Heat and cool the cutting line: Flush the scoreline with cold and hot water alternately, until the glass bottle is separated.
- Smooth the cutting line: Smooth the cutting line with sandpaper.
- Size: 19 x 13.7 cm / 7.5 x 5.4 in
- Suitable thickness: 0.2 - 0.8 cm / 0.1 - 0.3 in (bottles thickness)
- Suitable diameter: 5 - 10 cm / 2 - 4 in (bottles diameter)
- 1 x Bottle Cutter
A note about possible delays during COVID-19
Due to an increased number of orders, late shipments are happening more often than usual. This means your order may arrive later than the date shown at checkout or in your confirmation email.
To get the latest updates on your delivery:
Send an email to our customer service to get the tracking number.
Usually, your package will be shipped within 3 business days after order confirm except Weekends and Holidays
Whole Arrival Time= Processing Time (3 business days) + Shipping Time
|Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time||Courier|
|Standard Delivery||$7||7-15 Business Days||USPS, FedEx|
|Fastest Delivery||$20||5-7 Business Days
Note: 1. Please ensure your address is correct, changing address after parcel left factory will cause extra fees which should be born by buyer.
2. Our shipping policy is applicable to all countries.
3. 4tagre is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
4. We do not accept P.O. BOX or APO address, logistics companies refuse to deliver, and your order is easily lost.
5. Tracking information will be sent to you for each package shipped out. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can follow your parcel's journey.