The Knee Pillow is the world's first anatomical cushion in a triangle shape, with memory foam that helps you with your back issues, to sleep on your side comfortably and solve the root cause of all lower back and knees problems. It lines up your spine along with your hip and knees, stabilizing your posture while resting. Another factor the Knee Pillow helps you with is relieving pressure from head to toe, which reduces inflammation of the central nervous system.
Basically, the Knee Pillow gives your body its natural posture back, which contributes to the healthiest functioning of your vital organs. The Knee Pillow is specifically designed for:
- Scoliosis, herniated cervical and dorsal disk.
- Sciatica, low back pain discomfort, hip deviation or hip problems.
- Any hip, knee or back post surgery healing process, by releaseing pressure and soothing pain.
- Arthrosis and arthritis.
- Neck straightening and cervical problems.
- Migraines, myalgia and headaches.
- Pregnant women.
- Athletes and sportspeople, whether professional or amateur.
- The pillow doesn't get ruined by the transpiration that gets produced during sleep time, so it's usable during all 4 seasons of the year.
- The cover is made of a material of the highest range in the market. It's synthetic, not of animal origin.
- The Knee Pillow has an ergonomic design adaptable to any type of body, weight and position. It can thus be used both on your legs and cervical vertebrae.
- Helps alleviate pain points in back, hips & knees all night.
- Alignes the body naturally, so it stabilizes both the pelvis & lower back.
- Tapered edges give your knees full range of mobility, so you can move throughout the night.
- It contributes to the decompression of the vertebrae of the spine, including the sacral bone..
- It contributes to your knees resting after arthrosis and arthritis issues or surgeries.
- It helps in hip deviation issues and recovery from hip surgery, thus relieving the pressure on it when the pillow is placed between the legs.
- It's helpful for contractures, pain points in cervical vertebrae and back.
- If you have neck pain, the pillow will help you release the pressure between the cervical vertebrae.
- Using the pillow on your cervical vertebrae will help you with your migraines, headaches and myalgia.
- It releases back pressure during pregnancy by using it between your legs or knees, helping to release the pressure and contractures caused by it.
- 100% High Quality
- Material: Ventilation air hole memory foam
- Color: White
- Size: 9 in * 9 in * 5.7 in (23 cm * 23 cm * 14.5 cm)
A note about possible delays during COVID-19
Due to an increased number of orders, late shipments are happening more often than usual. This means your order may arrive later than the date shown at checkout or in your confirmation email.
To get the latest updates on your delivery:
Send an email to our customer service to get the tracking number.
Usually, your package will be shipped within 3 business days after order confirm except Weekends and Holidays
Whole Arrival Time= Processing Time (3 business days) + Shipping Time
|Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time||Courier|
|Standard Delivery||$7||7-15 Business Days||USPS, FedEx|
|Fastest Delivery||$20||5-7 Business Days
Note: 1. Please ensure your address is correct, changing address after parcel left factory will cause extra fees which should be born by buyer.
2. Our shipping policy is applicable to all countries.
3. 4tagre is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
4. We do not accept P.O. BOX or APO address, logistics companies refuse to deliver, and your order is easily lost.
5. Tracking information will be sent to you for each package shipped out. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can follow your parcel's journey.