Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0 moves angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
Prevents hips and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg.
- BUNION CORRECTION. Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE. Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance.\
- POSTURE CORRECTION. Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
- Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector 2.0
A note about possible delays during COVID-19
Due to an increased number of orders, late shipments are happening more often than usual. This means your order may arrive later than the date shown at checkout or in your confirmation email.
To get the latest updates on your delivery:
Send an email to our customer service to get the tracking number.
Usually, your package will be shipped within 3 business days after order confirm except Weekends and Holidays
Whole Arrival Time= Processing Time (3 business days) + Shipping Time
|Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time||Courier|
|Standard Delivery||$7||7-15 Business Days||USPS, FedEx|
|Fastest Delivery||$20||5-7 Business Days
Note: 1. Please ensure your address is correct, changing address after parcel left factory will cause extra fees which should be born by buyer.
2. Our shipping policy is applicable to all countries.
3. 4tagre is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
4. We do not accept P.O. BOX or APO address, logistics companies refuse to deliver, and your order is easily lost.
5. Tracking information will be sent to you for each package shipped out. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can follow your parcel's journey.