- LARGE RANGE MEASURING - 6000 Counts auto-ranging multimeter, DC Voltage to 1000V, AC Voltage to 750V, AC/DC Current to 10A, Resistance to 60MΩ, Capacitance to 100mF, with type K thermocouple, quickly solve the automotive and household electrical issues.
- PERFECT MULTIMETER - 2-3 times/sec for sampling, Built-in support stand for hand free use, Data hold and 2.7 inches large backlit LCD display for visibility in dimly light areas (The backlight & flashlight of the multimeter will operate at the same time)
- NCV SENSITIVE TEST - If AC voltage detected, the visible LED lights will shine according to the signal density (low, medium, high), the beeper sounds at different frequencies to indicate. If strong signal, red light brights. A general measurement multimeter
- MEASURE SAFETY - Meet the requirements of 600V CAT IV 1000V CAT III , provide you the HIGHEST SECURITY during working, We commit ourselves to using quality multimeter to improve the quality of life. The problem of electricians is no longer a problem
- Package Weight: 0.08 kg
- Package Includes: 1 x Voltage Sensitivity Electric Compact Pen
A note about possible delays during COVID-19
Due to an increased number of orders, late shipments are happening more often than usual. This means your order may arrive later than the date shown at checkout or in your confirmation email.
To get the latest updates on your delivery:
Send an email to our customer service to get the tracking number.
Usually, your package will be shipped within 3 business days after order confirm except Weekends and Holidays
Whole Arrival Time= Processing Time (3 business days) + Shipping Time
|Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time||Courier|
|Standard Delivery||$7||7-15 Business Days||USPS, FedEx|
|Fastest Delivery||$20||5-7 Business Days
Note: 1. Please ensure your address is correct, changing address after parcel left factory will cause extra fees which should be born by buyer.
2. Our shipping policy is applicable to all countries.
3. 4tagre is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
4. We do not accept P.O. BOX or APO address, logistics companies refuse to deliver, and your order is easily lost.
5. Tracking information will be sent to you for each package shipped out. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can follow your parcel's journey.