The 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method. The clamp’s V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
The easy way to hold 90° corner joints and “T” joints in boxes, cabinets, and cases.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with the thumbwheel.
- Cast aluminum “V” and wedge clamp pads.
- Works on 90° corners and “T” joints.
- Padded, ergonomic handles.
- 1" maximum capacity.
- Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- Material: 420 stainless steel + aluminum alloy + iron + plastic.
- Size: 21x10cm.
- Weight: 600g.
- 1 Pc X 90° Corner Clamp
A note about possible delays during COVID-19
Due to an increased number of orders, late shipments are happening more often than usual. This means your order may arrive later than the date shown at checkout or in your confirmation email.
To get the latest updates on your delivery:
Send an email to our customer service to get the tracking number.
Usually, your package will be shipped within 3 business days after order confirm except Weekends and Holidays
Whole Arrival Time= Processing Time (3 business days) + Shipping Time
|Shipping Method||Cost||Shipping Time||Courier|
|Standard Delivery||$7||7-15 Business Days||USPS, FedEx|
|Fastest Delivery||$20||5-7 Business Days
Note: 1. Please ensure your address is correct, changing address after parcel left factory will cause extra fees which should be born by buyer.
2. Our shipping policy is applicable to all countries.
3. 4tagre is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery.
4. We do not accept P.O. BOX or APO address, logistics companies refuse to deliver, and your order is easily lost.
5. Tracking information will be sent to you for each package shipped out. Once your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing the tracking number and link so you can follow your parcel's journey.